Thursday, November 10, 2011

I Can't Take Anymore

I can't take anymore
It's too long distance
I'm to attached
It's to much to handle
I can't take anymore
I'm not sure how to say it
I'm not sure what to say
I can no longer take this 
Please let me go
This relationship
It's to much for me 
Can't stand getting close
Because I'm scared
It's a fear I can't handle
So take my hands in yours 
And tell me I am yours
Then let go of me
And the pain I cause
Tell yourself your better off
Because I can tell you now
There's no getting better
I can't take this anymore
Please walk away
Don't look me in the eyes
for I'm scared 
What you have to say
I still want you by my side
But that's too much to ask
I wont as you to wait for me
When you can do so much better
Should have known
There is nothing left for me
I can't take anymore

1 comment: