Invisible tears stream down my cheek
Fall to my knees, feeling so weak
A silent scream from behind my lips
Body starts shaking as my world tips
You throw me off balance with the words you say
My minds still foggy from that time you blew me away
Neverland is a place and two words with one meaning
Never-land means floating in air while hope is leaning
It's easier to run away from fear
Then to sit here, the truth you'd have to hear
I'd ask you what it all means but it's to much
The words you tell me are painful and such
Don't take this as in I don't want to listen
I do really do but look away if it's to much to see tears glisten
If you want to leave because it's to much to watch me cry
Then leave me now and don't look back while I try to fly
No, never ever have I thought, what I do is wrong
Because abuse is all I've ever known, so long
Invisible tears stream down my cheek
Fall to my knees, feeling so weak
A silent scream from behind my lips
Body starts shaking as my world tips

No comments:
Post a Comment