So I saw you and right away I knew
I wanted only you
To be the one to hold me, to be the person I see
I wanted only you
To be the one to hold me, to be the person I see
The only one for me
I never thought I'd lose you
So when I did I didn't believe it
So when I did I didn't believe it
Until you ignored me never answering your phone
And with out your voice on the other line I felt so alone
And with out your voice on the other line I felt so alone
But that was only then now I feel alive
You released the me buried deep inside
You released the me buried deep inside
It seems like only yesterday then you came back
into my life
into my life
It was only today you wont let me leave your sight
But it was tomorrow that we lost our way
I'm still glad though we both have lots to say
Without words to keep us going we'd be lost and all alone
There's a lot going on in our heads
So much we need to explain
So lets open up our hearts and minds
So lets open up our hearts and minds
Lets become one, we've only been apart for so little
We've been together so much, I'm ready for a stand off
If you're ready for something like such
I'm starting to doubt and I realized I'm not ready to keep going
But I just can't halt so stand your ground
On the floor below then catch me as I fall and let me know
I'm starting to doubt and I realized I'm not ready to keep going
But I just can't halt so stand your ground
On the floor below then catch me as I fall and let me know
Am I your own as you are mine?
No comments:
Post a Comment