My bodies bruised
I'm all worn out
Pain flows through me
Not used to this without
The poison in my veins
Bring back to me
All the moments
Ever lost in time
Where are all the pieces
That are no one else but mine
Crave the drug flow
Crave the blood flow
What I want you're sure to know
To disappear into the lost years
Fix everything, change me
You can't save me because
I don't want to be saved
Want only destruction
Cause pain to everyone
For all the pain caused me
Looking now can you see
So tired of all the blackouts
All the voices in my head
Flashbacks, bad memories, I dred
My bodies bruised
I'm all worn out
Laying down to sleep I wonder
What I would be like today
If I'd have never met you
Drugs would control me
Pain would consume me
Hurt would be me
Love would destroy me
No comments:
Post a Comment