Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Driven away

You've driven me as far away from happiness
Then you could have ever brought me close
You've driven me over the edge
Tied up, hands bound, tape over mouth to muffle my cry
You let me drop to the bottom
The air leaves my lungs, stomach lifts, chills shoot through  me
oh, how I wish I had been hi at this moment
So I wouldn't have to feel it as I hit the ground
Car parts fly, head bangs against the bottom of the trunk
Blinding me so I can't see
So close to a blackout, but I can still feel
My bodies bruised and bloody
I moan in agony, I can't move, can't get free
Can barely breath, I hurt so bad, I should be dead
'I wish I were dead'
because, you've driven me as far away from happiness
Then you could have ever brought me close
You laugh as you look down
One huge explosion comes and I'm burned alive
Finally you got rid of me, but still you find yourself not happy?

No comments:

Post a Comment