Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Now we know...

Words linger behind your lips
Seal our promise with one kiss
Hope and passion now we know
Love the pain, venomous flow
Stars in the sky, hold our secret
Whisper to me the secret I hold
Walk hand in hand, this time we stole
We own the world, you and I
As we come together, we don't ask why
She watches from the shadows
Burning glare, I know she knows
You walk with me under the open sky
Teasing me, as one we fly
She wants you with me out of sight
But I wont give you up without a fight
Light shines down on us
She screams in frustration, what a fuss
Wrapping your arms around me tight
Knowing now I'm yours tonight
She's gone and out of the picture
Now this story seems more mature
I'm glad you chose me instead of her
Words linger behind your lips 
Seal our promise with one kiss
Hope and passion now we know
Love the pain, venomous flow

No comments:

Post a Comment