I was addicted
I was a fool
So lust filled
So infatuated
Sex, constantly there
I begged lots
I plead still
Such a delicious thing
So amazing to feel
But I've started to realize
I don't need it
I don't have to have it
Can no longer afford stupidity
It'll be the death of me
Awesomely attached
Joined hip to hip
It's a fix
That must always be fixed
Like a drug addiction
I'm certainly a victim
Pleasure came from pain
Mixed in the mist
The world became lost
To me it broke and healed
( You can't blame yourself
For you never knew
All the memories
Lingering in my mind)
I was addicted
I was a fool
So lust filled
So infatuated
Now consumed
I was a fool
So lust filled
So infatuated
Sex, constantly there
I begged lots
I plead still
Such a delicious thing
So amazing to feel
But I've started to realize
I don't need it
I don't have to have it
Can no longer afford stupidity
It'll be the death of me
Awesomely attached
Joined hip to hip
It's a fix
That must always be fixed
Like a drug addiction
I'm certainly a victim
Pleasure came from pain
Mixed in the mist
The world became lost
To me it broke and healed
( You can't blame yourself
For you never knew
All the memories
Lingering in my mind)
I was addicted
I was a fool
So lust filled
So infatuated
Now consumed
No comments:
Post a Comment