My heart starts to beat rapidly
As I stumble through the crowd
I'm looking for you again
Yet again you hide from me?
Stirring now in deep slumber
My dream takes a turn
I'm laying with you
You feel so comfortable
Arms around me, hands on stomach
Your breath hitting the back of my neck
And I fall asleep filled with your warmth
Listening to your breathing
Then I awake in a daze
Not in reality, Keep that in mind
My mind is blurry
But I hear it, That faint sound
My baby is crying for me
Please, Awake, I shake you
Where is our baby?
Gone, alone, crying
Then I fall back to the bed
*You wrap me up in your arms
My daze fades and I drift to sleep again
Then suddenly, eyes blazing with fire
Bodies so close we're set with desire
Clinging tight, dare not let go
Where we go from here
I do not know
But let not madness take me
Shush, Now.
With certain truths
Dare not awake me.*
As I stumble through the crowd
I'm looking for you again
Yet again you hide from me?
Stirring now in deep slumber
My dream takes a turn
I'm laying with you
You feel so comfortable
Arms around me, hands on stomach
Your breath hitting the back of my neck
And I fall asleep filled with your warmth
Listening to your breathing
Then I awake in a daze
Not in reality, Keep that in mind
My mind is blurry
But I hear it, That faint sound
My baby is crying for me
Please, Awake, I shake you
Where is our baby?
Gone, alone, crying
Then I fall back to the bed
*You wrap me up in your arms
My daze fades and I drift to sleep again
Then suddenly, eyes blazing with fire
Bodies so close we're set with desire
Clinging tight, dare not let go
Where we go from here
I do not know
But let not madness take me
Shush, Now.
With certain truths
Dare not awake me.*
No comments:
Post a Comment