I was tempted to break
The silence around me suffocating
The rage inside me building
Growing, and pushing for life
It begged for a chance to escape
To be freed into this world
and to what Madness did I give in?
The one inside me
Always just below the surface
I was tempted
to give her the life she demanded
I was tempted to give in and let go
The silence now filled with shattered glass
Asleep no more, as time came to pass
This was the beginning
the start of something never thought of
Fighting my demon, at war
I was tempted to break
The silence around me suffocating
The rage inside me building
Growing, and pushing for life
It begged for a chance to escape
To be freed into this world
and to what Madness did I give in?
The one inside me
Always just below the surface
I was tempted
to give her the life she demanded
I was tempted to give in and let go
The silence now filled with shattered glass
Asleep no more, as time came to pass
This was the beginning
the start of something never thought of
Fighting my demon, at war
I was tempted to break
No comments:
Post a Comment