I work at Richelieus, with a bunch of bitchy dudes, yeah, that's a factory, go ahead baddass, laugh at me, I'm makin money is that such a tragedy, you're probably sittin on a couch, that's at your mama's house, while I'm droppin bombers meow, tearin it up with my piranha mouth, everybody heard a big bang they wonderin what has gone down, they bettin it's a plane, they bettin it's a bird, nope, it's WillDaBeast, better start spreadin the word, this Heavenly burst is only the start, I'm showin my art, ownin these masterpieces like a Beethoven's part, they say "that kid's gonna go really far, he so bright that he even glows in the dark", I've got the spirit of a large stallion, and hold the mystery that a dark alley can, I'm here if you need to call or pen pal a friend, make you calmer than some valley wind
(hook)
(What?) I like talkin bout myself
(Who?) So does everybody else
(Why?) Cause the world is just a paradoxical blackhole, and to the whole universe we're all just a bunch of tadpoles
(verse2)
I worked at Richelieus then got laid off, my rent for these months will never get paid off, goin down so fast they all say stop, I will not, I'm 18 but still think I shoulda gave a fuck, cause everybody's goin crazy like a bunch of squirrels cravin nuts, my talent - haters say it's luck, while I'm livin life doin basic stuff, proovin myself, cause in this worlds there's no love so I'm trynna make space for some, creatin, making you thirsty for the rain to come, yeah I'll make you some, with native ways that'll overtake your brain and lungs, fantastic bars straight out the cranium, the type of music they play loud in stadiums, crank the bass up and keep my jams bumpin, gotchu out your seat, these fake fucks say that it's nothin, but they'll be shoutin for weeks, memorizing every verse, set aside their hefty smirks, lifted like puffing off the best of herbs, its fuckin jaw dropping amazing, bomb dropping; you craving, no stopping, no time wasting, it's all so sublime, with this music, I hope to find, a state of mind to clear the air, break my spine to share the care, cause I can't take the hate, it's gone to a greater state, we act like our faces just got sprayed with mace, and all I want is love and peace to take its place, before it's too late, and then we can't take it back, don't lose faith; whatchu have to say to that
(hook)
(What?) I like talkin bout myself
(Who?) So does everybody else
(Why?) Cause the world is just a paradoxical blackhole, and to the whole universe we're all just a bunch of assholes
(verse3)
This way of life got us sayin stuff, like let's stay up and blaze it up, just a bunch of faded fucks, everyday skate a bunch, bad grades always blamed on drugs, call out distractions, blame it on the groups, throw grenades, close their eyes aim and shoot, got a chain on you, grounded to the core, find another reason to pound you to the floor, dream of leaving, living and being lifted, in life - sitting believing you missed it, as teens we wish we could be adults, and adults wish they could miss all their stupid calls, take back all their foolish falls, all the mistakes and all the regrets, all the hate drownded by alcohol and cigarettes, all things above ignored with a fix, itching and mixing added more to the list, could there be more to life than this, imagine doin somethin and doin nothin but wish, searching for the lost somethin we miss, in a doctor's fish tank we that abundance of fish, swimming hardly, surviving by a couple crumbs of chips, bet we never thought it'd come to this
(hook)
(What?) I like talkin bout myself
(Who?) So does everybody else
(Why?) Cause the world is just a paradoxical blackhole, and to the whole universe we're all just a bunch of tadpoles
(verse2)
I worked at Richelieus then got laid off, my rent for these months will never get paid off, goin down so fast they all say stop, I will not, I'm 18 but still think I shoulda gave a fuck, cause everybody's goin crazy like a bunch of squirrels cravin nuts, my talent - haters say it's luck, while I'm livin life doin basic stuff, proovin myself, cause in this worlds there's no love so I'm trynna make space for some, creatin, making you thirsty for the rain to come, yeah I'll make you some, with native ways that'll overtake your brain and lungs, fantastic bars straight out the cranium, the type of music they play loud in stadiums, crank the bass up and keep my jams bumpin, gotchu out your seat, these fake fucks say that it's nothin, but they'll be shoutin for weeks, memorizing every verse, set aside their hefty smirks, lifted like puffing off the best of herbs, its fuckin jaw dropping amazing, bomb dropping; you craving, no stopping, no time wasting, it's all so sublime, with this music, I hope to find, a state of mind to clear the air, break my spine to share the care, cause I can't take the hate, it's gone to a greater state, we act like our faces just got sprayed with mace, and all I want is love and peace to take its place, before it's too late, and then we can't take it back, don't lose faith; whatchu have to say to that
(hook)
(What?) I like talkin bout myself
(Who?) So does everybody else
(Why?) Cause the world is just a paradoxical blackhole, and to the whole universe we're all just a bunch of assholes
(verse3)
This way of life got us sayin stuff, like let's stay up and blaze it up, just a bunch of faded fucks, everyday skate a bunch, bad grades always blamed on drugs, call out distractions, blame it on the groups, throw grenades, close their eyes aim and shoot, got a chain on you, grounded to the core, find another reason to pound you to the floor, dream of leaving, living and being lifted, in life - sitting believing you missed it, as teens we wish we could be adults, and adults wish they could miss all their stupid calls, take back all their foolish falls, all the mistakes and all the regrets, all the hate drownded by alcohol and cigarettes, all things above ignored with a fix, itching and mixing added more to the list, could there be more to life than this, imagine doin somethin and doin nothin but wish, searching for the lost somethin we miss, in a doctor's fish tank we that abundance of fish, swimming hardly, surviving by a couple crumbs of chips, bet we never thought it'd come to this
No comments:
Post a Comment