Saturday, November 23, 2013

William butcher(:


I'll stole your heart, right from the start,
I had what I wanted, you had what you thought you deserved,
You talked and I listened, you walked, I observed,
I'd stop, you got concerned,
When you were lost, I had the map,
And I took advantage of that fact,
Just a couple random facts..
Things began the motion like the spine of a notebook,
I held my breath, you looked fine, you looked so good,
And it took me all times I couldn't look at you to remind me that you and I were so good,
Look, The Honeymoon Phase is great, but nothing ever lasts,
Matter of fact, some things pass, too fucking fast,
It all becomes blurs, slurs, and murmurs,
Bloody scenes, seen in first person, screaming "Murder!"
Who are the victims..? Who are the suspects..?
Probably you and I..
Late at night, I like to imagine that the bond between us was a double agent, who got sick of the brutal cries in his mind and committed suicide

No comments:

Post a Comment