I found out I might be and that made me happy
But then the thought came to me
you don't want this, only i do
So if i keep on hoping, will i lose you
you say you'll stick by my side
but now i wanna hide
will this strain us, will it be enough
for us to wanna give up cuz it'd be too tough
I want this more than anything you see
But i know you don't so you push away from me
I'm still gonna hope though, pray and pray
until tomorrow ill find out, what to you to say
if a yes ill dance with pure happiness
be rejoiced in feeling bliss
if a no, ill turn away
id blame you for, my baby didn't stay
You don't want this but i do
I'm sorry but its true
But then the thought came to me
you don't want this, only i do
So if i keep on hoping, will i lose you
you say you'll stick by my side
but now i wanna hide
will this strain us, will it be enough
for us to wanna give up cuz it'd be too tough
I want this more than anything you see
But i know you don't so you push away from me
I'm still gonna hope though, pray and pray
until tomorrow ill find out, what to you to say
if a yes ill dance with pure happiness
be rejoiced in feeling bliss
if a no, ill turn away
id blame you for, my baby didn't stay
You don't want this but i do
I'm sorry but its true
No comments:
Post a Comment