Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Our first kiss

I went to our place today
The place where you first kissed me
The place where i promised you my heart
The place where you promised me love
Your words i remember,
"There is real love out there,
we can have real love.
Let me show you how to love."
I went to our spot and i melted
My heart broke into a billion pieces
My eyes filled with so many tears
I began to scream inside my head
silent sobs on the outside
No lie, I died on the inside
To think we would throw away all our work
All the promises we made
All the plans we had
To think we'd never learn to trust
I went to our place today
The place where you first kissed me
The place were I promised you my heart
The place where you promised me love
But what is our love if we give up now?
I feel Id loose everything i gained
All those feelings i worked hard for
The love we built together
Would we? Could we really do it?
Throw it all away?
That is not true love
True love never lies, Always trusts
True love is something that never gives up
So we cant give up because if we give up
I'll feel like we never loved


No comments:

Post a Comment