This calls for a thought to pass a simple word or phrase to make me give sass when headed back to the main frame where I was whack can't stop me or save me from myself I'm lookn at you and you lookin at someone else. Maybe I don't wanna move forward anymore perhaps I'm tired of my settled life you think I'm pushing hard well let me go easy im moving to stop myself from leaving there's a monster inside gotta catch her before she runs to hide I be knocking on your door with a smile let me in cuz lover I'll be gone to fill her devilish sin need that control need that chain cuz otherwise lover I'll be insane. be tripping on this ghostly matter injecting glass I'll be a madhatter. Thinking that I won't love you still think what you want believe what you will.

No comments:
Post a Comment