It was all a dream I had but a nightmare I awoke too
In my dream I remember walking the stairs in an old fashion home
I was heading for the door just at the bottom
To the left was the hall to the kitchen, to my right was the living room
As I was almost to the door I heard a voice, your voice
Curious, in my dream, I walked into the living room
You stood there, I froze, You glanced my way, I melted
I knew you, But I didn't know you, Your voice so familiar, but face so puzzled
You stopped talking when you saw me, my mothers brow grew narrow
Taking a step closer to me your hand out stretched, "Sarendipity, my Sarendipity."
Suddenly I couldn't breath, my chest became heavy, my head started to spin
My mother slapped your hand away and shouted, " Now look what you've done."
"She knows who I am, I see it in her eyes, she remembers me." You said with a smirk
But I didn't remember, I couldn't, the more I tried to think the darker my surroundings became
"No, she does not nor shall she, please leave at once." My mother shouted
My mothers skin became red as she glanced at me, I saw something was off
She knew him, knew that I knew him, but didn't want me to remember
Refusing to listen to her you came closer to me, so close I thought you'd kiss me
You tilted my chin up so that your eyes could pear into mine
I felt flustered, confused, but warm and safe, I wanted to feel your whole body against mine
As I was about to reach my own hand up to touch your face my mothers voice interrupted the trance
"Away from her! You fool! You dare attempt to wake her and we all shall be cursed!" she was so angry
Why I wondered why did my mother speak like this, her voice held anger...and fear
What did she fear, what could possibly be so wrong in remembering this man?
I felt my eyes getting heavy and suddenly my lungs allowed me to breath and i gasped
I stepped away from your hand, I didn't understand and i couldn't handle all the emotion in the room
Everything seems so wrong, so very wrong, I wanted to scream in frustration, I wanted to remember
"Fine, I'll go." You said your eyes a bit hurt as you realized I hadn't really remembered you
As you walked towards the door you stopped and turned back to me "Take this, it's yours."
You handed me a bag, as soon as it was in my hands you left, with no goodbye
Part of me wondered if you handed said goodbye because you felt it wasn't goodbye yet
" Give me that bag now Aleena." Mother shouted with no intent of being kind
"No mother, you heard him it belongs to me, what do I not remember?"
I was on the verge of wanted to drowned out the world I was so confused and overwhelmed
"Have things your way Aleena, but just no I warned you." With that you left the room
Non of this made sense, why was my mother so scared and angry, who was that man?
Why would searching for memories that belonged to me be so wrong?
I sat on the floor having no energy to go anywhere, I decided I'd look in the bag
Opening the bag and peering inside I became nauseous, my head began to really hurt
Inside were three bracelets a scarf and a ring... I knew, I didn't know how I knew but I knew
I needed to find you...
Star* Part 1
In my dream I remember walking the stairs in an old fashion home
I was heading for the door just at the bottom
To the left was the hall to the kitchen, to my right was the living room
As I was almost to the door I heard a voice, your voice
Curious, in my dream, I walked into the living room
You stood there, I froze, You glanced my way, I melted
I knew you, But I didn't know you, Your voice so familiar, but face so puzzled
You stopped talking when you saw me, my mothers brow grew narrow
Taking a step closer to me your hand out stretched, "Sarendipity, my Sarendipity."
Suddenly I couldn't breath, my chest became heavy, my head started to spin
My mother slapped your hand away and shouted, " Now look what you've done."
"She knows who I am, I see it in her eyes, she remembers me." You said with a smirk
But I didn't remember, I couldn't, the more I tried to think the darker my surroundings became
"No, she does not nor shall she, please leave at once." My mother shouted
My mothers skin became red as she glanced at me, I saw something was off
She knew him, knew that I knew him, but didn't want me to remember
Refusing to listen to her you came closer to me, so close I thought you'd kiss me
You tilted my chin up so that your eyes could pear into mine
I felt flustered, confused, but warm and safe, I wanted to feel your whole body against mine
As I was about to reach my own hand up to touch your face my mothers voice interrupted the trance
"Away from her! You fool! You dare attempt to wake her and we all shall be cursed!" she was so angry
Why I wondered why did my mother speak like this, her voice held anger...and fear
What did she fear, what could possibly be so wrong in remembering this man?
I felt my eyes getting heavy and suddenly my lungs allowed me to breath and i gasped
I stepped away from your hand, I didn't understand and i couldn't handle all the emotion in the room
Everything seems so wrong, so very wrong, I wanted to scream in frustration, I wanted to remember
"Fine, I'll go." You said your eyes a bit hurt as you realized I hadn't really remembered you
As you walked towards the door you stopped and turned back to me "Take this, it's yours."
You handed me a bag, as soon as it was in my hands you left, with no goodbye
Part of me wondered if you handed said goodbye because you felt it wasn't goodbye yet
" Give me that bag now Aleena." Mother shouted with no intent of being kind
"No mother, you heard him it belongs to me, what do I not remember?"
I was on the verge of wanted to drowned out the world I was so confused and overwhelmed
"Have things your way Aleena, but just no I warned you." With that you left the room
Non of this made sense, why was my mother so scared and angry, who was that man?
Why would searching for memories that belonged to me be so wrong?
I sat on the floor having no energy to go anywhere, I decided I'd look in the bag
Opening the bag and peering inside I became nauseous, my head began to really hurt
Inside were three bracelets a scarf and a ring... I knew, I didn't know how I knew but I knew
I needed to find you...
Star* Part 1
No comments:
Post a Comment