It was beauty... Like a rose though it was a dangerous beauty one that had to be handled carefully or you could hurt yourself, like roses she was surrounded by thorns as if to protect herself... And I remember wondering, why did she need to protect herself? She acted like nothing fazed her she could walk about a room without hesitation she acted as if no ones thoughts of judgment mattered, she was so bright so admirerable yet so dark... She was a dark beauty... Yes that's what she was... Something treasured, something many people searched for but was rare to find. Like a mystical creature one of rare beauty, and power, she had power, she had gifts, gifts of wonder she could tell your emotions just by a simple touch or look into your eyes... Sometimes I felt like she would look straight through me and directly at my bare soul, she could tell instantly what kind of person you were at heart and by choice. Many people would question about her but very few would dare to actually question her. It was as if she had royalty in her blood, she stood as if she were queen and we were nothing but bees, and I mean that in no offensive to us and I do not mean to say she looked down upon us. Thinking back I ask myself why I never looked closer at her, why I never took that second look, such beauty, so bright but so dark... Normal people have shadows only when the sun helps to create one but her... No even on the cloudiest days there was always something dark hanging about her, a shadow that never went away, she didn't go around hurting people on purpose for joy no it's not that she was that kind of dark... More she was bright like a star in the night sky, a lonely star at that... She would shine so bright for the world to see even if she was alone She would still be there but always surrounded by a darkness that would almost keep her from ever getting close to anyone.. You could reach out and touch her, but she seemed to always be wearing a lock... No one knew what her soul looked like... And maybe that's because no one ever looked twice maybe that's because even if you were brave or courageous enough to dare look, she'd have already been gone by the time your eyes raised.❤️
Star⭐️

No comments:
Post a Comment