There was a place I went one time... It was a silent place.. It was black... And dark... And lonely too.. But I never had to speak to fill the emptiness because I could still see the people from the real world... I could still feel their touch and I could still hear their words, voices, cries... But mainly.. It was silent... I remember feeling so broken so torn all I needed was to let go I need to get away... That was the day I learned the power of silence... Tears had filled my eyes and ran down my cheek, my jaw and lips shook slightly... My body was silently sobbing.. I say silently because I, inside my mind didn't realize it... Didn't realize I was crying... Didn't realize how broken Id become... Didn't realize how lost I felt... How alone I was... Surround by millions yet so alone... So cold and sad... I needed to cry, to let it out... Because if you keep too much bottled for too long they say you'll explode... But for me.. I don't explode.. I wither... I become weak... But this place I went wasn't scary... I wasn't scared.. I only wondered why my body self was so sad when here I felt so happy... I didn't want to leave... I was really happy here... I started humming not to fill the silence but to announce how happy I was in the emptiness in the darkness... In this Black hole.. Humming... It's a reminder of my sanctuary... It's a reminder of my escape... A reminder that I have somewhere to go when I'm lost... When I'm broken... When I'm sad.. When I hurt... I can hum and remember... Awaking from the stage where I'm curled up in a ball silent, is refreshing... When I was younger I remember when I came out of the Dark and into the light of the real world I was so happy I didn't have a care in the world! I felt okay for once...

No comments:
Post a Comment