Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Inside my head my mind is boiling inside my head I'm lost I don't mean to be this way but some things I just can't stop, I'm drowning in my own fears of loss I'm crying for all the anger inside, I'm broken torn and unstable, and it's not about timing, there's just something that doesn't click and I'm hooked on the need for a fix, not drugs, something else there's this part of me that's craving it's in need for something it's searching for something it's ripping me apart and here I walk broken yet no one notices the change no one asks no one tries to figure it out no one realizes that I'm not me anymore no one notices her whither in from my head to take control no one notices at all, inside my head my mind is boiling inside my head I'm lost I don't mean to be this way but some things I just can't stop

No comments:

Post a Comment