Welcome to the world of Sarenstar and all her stars, remember the sky is full of stars. That means endless possibilities, keep dreaming but don't forget to live
Friday, May 1, 2015
On a real note
There's something happening inside and I can't even talk to you about it because you can't handle it... You got mad at me for what I told you... But you didn't understand that I was reaching out for help, I was asking you to help me and you turned me down... You made me feel sad and hurt, I looked to you for guidance but you showed me the door instead. Now you wonder why I stay silent.. Why I say nothing at all... It's because I fear the look you'd give me if you knew the truths of this monster within. I look upon disgrace at my reflection in the mirror. How could I have allowed myself to be this broken.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment