All I can think is you did this to me
But I can't blame you
I don't want to hate you
Just want it all to go away
Once I chose you
Hoped your love was true
But what is love
Have I done it wrong
Is this really my fault
Why do I long for the abuse
Why do I become scared to leave
Why do I start to cry and worry
I know you care about me but you can't love me like you can love her
You've never been able to
And I could never for you
You don't treat me like a queen
How can I call you my king
You've ripped my heart out
Placed it in your pocket
Perhaps you hope
You'll bend me to be her
Though I long for you
Thoughts of you give me a headache
Reading words you write to me
Anger and sadness cause me to be sick
How could I have let it come to this
So confused now, I'm not in your head
That girl you first knew, feels dead
Hibernation perhaps, motivation lacks
To love and be loved
Could spend my days waiting on you like I waited on him but I'm tired of sin I want something true now he's here for me and I want to believe but I worry. What if it's really my fault to begin with, I'm not sinless. I just hope to give my all
Star
No comments:
Post a Comment