Thursday, September 8, 2016

Scared because

I'm really scared because this is real life
I'm really scared and fear not to be alright
I'm really scared because my hearts involved
I'm really scared because I chose you to give my all
I'm really scared because I don't know what's going to come
I'm really scared but I still feel happy some
I'm really scared because no one knows it all
I'm really scared that this is my last break, final fall
I'm really scared because I know I'm still a young adult
I'm still scared because I don't want you to put me at fault
I'm really scared because my dreams aren't going as planned
I'm really scared because I thought I could hold your hand
I'm really scared because I've never quite understood being alone
I'm really scared because I don't wanna be on my own
-LainaStar

No comments:

Post a Comment