What happens when I disappear?
Will they have remembered I was here?
Would I want them to remember?
Or is it better to have them forget?
Most people have shadows when the suns up
Most people have shadows when the lights are on
But her, she has a shadow when it's dark out
But her, she has a shadow when the suns down
When you have to leave your body
Wouldn't you worry the care?
When you have to enter your mind
Wouldn't you worry about time?
When you can't escape the anxiety
Wouldn't you think to explode?
When you're personalities are mashing
Wouldn't you have thanked me for what I said?
Will they have remembered I was here?
Would I want them to remember?
Or is it better to have them forget?
Most people have shadows when the suns up
Most people have shadows when the lights are on
But her, she has a shadow when it's dark out
But her, she has a shadow when the suns down
When you have to leave your body
Wouldn't you worry the care?
When you have to enter your mind
Wouldn't you worry about time?
When you can't escape the anxiety
Wouldn't you think to explode?
When you're personalities are mashing
Wouldn't you have thanked me for what I said?
No comments:
Post a Comment