What's the use of a mirror if you can't look there
what's the reason for the chaos in your heart
young girl this doesn't seem fair.
To simply say it's harmless
Now you've got me feeling sad
I'm sorry for the way I treated you
Never did I mean to make you mad
I want to love you but the burden of love seems evol
But to run from it is the worst of all
I never asked to feel this way
I never asked for you to make me smile
I never asked for you to make me care, when I look over
I'm either wishing you here or wishing you there
Toying with heart strings, instrumental artists
None of this will make sense of course
There's so many things going on
In my dream last night though
For the 4th time I've seen destruction
My body was nothing but colors in the wind
Only my eyes could see me
I floated around the room as it all zoomed in and out
I saw all you people but I couldn't help
Seeing reasons like colors
Hearing voices with strong words
About to lose my mind yet
I'm seriously sane
Consciously crazy
It's always the same
Perhaps I'm longing
For what I know will never be there
Maybe, but maybe is maybe
So, why so badly do I care
"You can't keep running!"
She grabs his arm squeezes tight
"Let go of me."
In his voice he hid any color of feeling
"Just like me, you are dead,"
but she didn't leave him yet
"Let me come with you?"
The last thing she ever said?
"I'll see you when tomorrow comes."
Looking in her eyes, wasn't lying, dead
Tomorrow for her never came
No matter how many times he replays his thoughts
The outcome seems always the same.
You can't save a girl whose destiny for pain
To be continued
what's the reason for the chaos in your heart
young girl this doesn't seem fair.
To simply say it's harmless
Now you've got me feeling sad
I'm sorry for the way I treated you
Never did I mean to make you mad
I want to love you but the burden of love seems evol
But to run from it is the worst of all
I never asked to feel this way
I never asked for you to make me smile
I never asked for you to make me care, when I look over
I'm either wishing you here or wishing you there
Toying with heart strings, instrumental artists
None of this will make sense of course
There's so many things going on
In my dream last night though
For the 4th time I've seen destruction
My body was nothing but colors in the wind
Only my eyes could see me
I floated around the room as it all zoomed in and out
I saw all you people but I couldn't help
Seeing reasons like colors
Hearing voices with strong words
About to lose my mind yet
I'm seriously sane
Consciously crazy
It's always the same
Perhaps I'm longing
For what I know will never be there
Maybe, but maybe is maybe
So, why so badly do I care
"You can't keep running!"
She grabs his arm squeezes tight
"Let go of me."
In his voice he hid any color of feeling
"Just like me, you are dead,"
but she didn't leave him yet
"Let me come with you?"
The last thing she ever said?
"I'll see you when tomorrow comes."
Looking in her eyes, wasn't lying, dead
Tomorrow for her never came
No matter how many times he replays his thoughts
The outcome seems always the same.
You can't save a girl whose destiny for pain
To be continued
No comments:
Post a Comment