Friday, December 2, 2016

I love you

I love you was all she said
I love you she just repeated
I love you I love you I love you
She cried, tears heavy from her eyes
More than a million thoughts croweded her mind
She shut her eyes
Lips still quivering
I love you
She knew and she hated knowing
Knew too much, saw too much
Or not enough
I love you
The paint was thick on the canvas she painted
See I love you
The picture was so purely painted to express love
I love you, you said to me first
An I love you, I would forever thirst
I love you was all she said



Was it not you who I thought of
Was it not you I sought to
Was it not you I fought for
Was it not you I clung to
Was it not you I hoped for
Was it not you ?

Sarenstar

No comments:

Post a Comment