Thursday, December 15, 2016

pondering thoughts

Sitting at the top of the stairs
I have no motivation to move
I just sit here and my mind starts to ponder
I start thinking of you
How we've let our love wonder
So often we do things
Thinking we're doing it right
But on a real note we don't know
Though I do love you so
Feelings of anger often flood through my veins
Boiling my blood to the top
That's why when I got here
I had to stop
Had to take a moment to breathe
It wasn't until I stopped that I released
How difficult moving can be
I don't want to take another step forward
Without you though I still have to
It's difficult you know, this I didn't choose
Often my minds croweded with the thoughts
Of love so true
How over the last 4years you were who I'd choose
And maybe I was just to lost in my mind
Maybe that's why you couldn't stay
And maybe it was all my fault
Maybe I'm the one whose pushed you away
But I can blame myself all day and night
It won't change anything though
Placing blame won't make it all alright
So here I sit at the top of the stairs
With no motivation to move
I just sit here and my mind starts to ponder
I start thinking of you
How we've let our love wonder

No comments:

Post a Comment