It's the sadness that keeps me driven
And have I ever stopped to question that?
You best believe every single day
Wake up feeling nauseous and shaking
My head gets flooded with thoughts
I'm overwhelmed with emotional pain
Shut it all off, I wish I could
There's no point in sleeping
I know it'll all still be there when I awake
Is there anything to do other then smile
I'm not sure of anything
What's real what's a dream
Reality and fairytales seem all the same
Finding myself crying in the bath tub missing you
Maybe missing everything that I don't know
Or everything I knew and loss
Crying over things I can't control
What's the point of crying
Just to cry until I can't cry anymore
I figure if I let it out, let the tears out
If I give in and let my body go
Let my mind eese itself
Maybe my sadness will become something else
And have I ever stopped to question that?
You best believe every single day
Wake up feeling nauseous and shaking
My head gets flooded with thoughts
I'm overwhelmed with emotional pain
Shut it all off, I wish I could
There's no point in sleeping
I know it'll all still be there when I awake
Is there anything to do other then smile
I'm not sure of anything
What's real what's a dream
Reality and fairytales seem all the same
Finding myself crying in the bath tub missing you
Maybe missing everything that I don't know
Or everything I knew and loss
Crying over things I can't control
What's the point of crying
Just to cry until I can't cry anymore
I figure if I let it out, let the tears out
If I give in and let my body go
Let my mind eese itself
Maybe my sadness will become something else
No comments:
Post a Comment