It's just below the surface
That impulse to run and leave
That breaking point is getting closer
These emotions no longer wanting to be bottled up
It's tough, yell no stop please
But it's too late, black is all I see
I'm on my knees now begging please some how
But it's strong and it's needing
This love to stay is fleeting
As she slips into control
Just below the skin
I'm trying to stay with you
But she's ready this time to win
That impulse to run and leave
That breaking point is getting closer
These emotions no longer wanting to be bottled up
It's tough, yell no stop please
But it's too late, black is all I see
I'm on my knees now begging please some how
But it's strong and it's needing
This love to stay is fleeting
As she slips into control
Just below the skin
I'm trying to stay with you
But she's ready this time to win
No comments:
Post a Comment