Tuesday, March 15, 2022

@

 “I remember I remember, when I lost my mind”

Wondering now a widows path until death do us part, until death do us spark ⚡️ We are reborn a new

…….

A kiss on hand with giddy laughter, pause with humility for realness brings dignity, he’s a master

Being so distracted, no, so engrossed and fixed with your soul shield up rather than on stand by, never however being afraid to try 

Tears do not mean fears nor sadness nor pain and yet still your questions remain

She grabs your hand quickly yet you don’t instinctively pull away “watch your anger” that’s all I heard her say

And so forth peace must be brought for every “black magic” comes at a cost, thankful to not be fully lost

Until the day we meet again, death you are my oldest and dearest friend. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment