Tuesday, January 3, 2012

If I

If I crossed my heart and hoped to die, no longer then would I cry, no longe would I feel the pain, no more blood falling like rain, never more would I ask why, if I crossed my heart and hoped to die


Would there even be an ending day to the pain that flows through my body and eats at my soul?
If I crossed my heart and hoped to die, would you be there? That horrible day when the world stops spinning and it becomes hard for you to smile.
But maybe you just never looked close enough so you never saw, that's how my life is, smiles are painful and laughs are fake, away my breath you begin to take, inhale the smoke, feel the poison flow
If I croosed my heart and hoped to die, you would regret the fact you ever lied
All lingers just a moment longer before it's all swollowed away that was just yesterday..........:)

No comments:

Post a Comment