For thy most, twas I one reason?
Thee ugly beast chased thou fullish man to disappear
Blinding light bid thee one final good-bye
But thou foolish child held tight and refused
twas her humor better should she finally decide
Left unbidden a world chautic and wild
Be free my brothers for thy tomorrow is today
Hath thou not fallen under lustful desire could we have won
But twas one that hath brought us free
Chosen by not only the Prince himself but by thy Wicked Witch
I'd ask yourself for I know not which path to take.
Thee ugly beast chased thou fullish man to disappear
Blinding light bid thee one final good-bye
But thou foolish child held tight and refused
twas her humor better should she finally decide
Left unbidden a world chautic and wild
Be free my brothers for thy tomorrow is today
Hath thou not fallen under lustful desire could we have won
But twas one that hath brought us free
Chosen by not only the Prince himself but by thy Wicked Witch
Should all chose to keep such a dangerous but wanted soul?
Or bid fair well to thee star?I'd ask yourself for I know not which path to take.
Locked Heart
STAR*
No comments:
Post a Comment