Sunday, March 4, 2012

The things I can't say

There are many things I want to tell you
but yet I just can't say
There are a million things you should know
But the words have trouble finding my lips
So they stay locked away
I want a night with you even if it's only one night
I want you to hold me kiss me and make everything alright
I'm not asking for anything more then to just be held
Hold me tight in your arms
Run your fingers through my hair
Dry my tears as I cry and promise me you will be there
There are many things I want to tell you
But many things I cannot say
I cannot even write them because it would be a fail
I do not always make sense but I try my best
Wishing once again to share the things a can't share

No comments:

Post a Comment