When it came down to it all
When I needed someone to talk to
There was no one I could call
I thought of you but instead called him
Tell me now is that wrong?
I'm not sure you saw the meaning
in my eyes when I looked at you
It was disappointment
All I want is to have you hold me while I cry because that
would show me your there for me but I can't cry anymore
the tears wont com. So I can't feel that close to you
The pressure has been lifted all the warmth drained where are you now?
Not here to keep me sane....I'm gone again... StAR*
When I needed someone to talk to
There was no one I could call
I thought of you but instead called him
Tell me now is that wrong?
I'm not sure you saw the meaning
in my eyes when I looked at you
It was disappointment
All I want is to have you hold me while I cry because that
would show me your there for me but I can't cry anymore
the tears wont com. So I can't feel that close to you
The pressure has been lifted all the warmth drained where are you now?
Not here to keep me sane....I'm gone again... StAR*
No comments:
Post a Comment