Sunday, August 26, 2012

No more

I can't think anymore my body just trembles and I can't stop crying. I just cant stop again and again my tears come and my sobs become more breath taking.  I can't take this anymore. How can love hurt so bad. how can I be so sad you were supposed to make me happy but i hurt! this hurts baby I love you and I need you right now to hold me and tell me eveything is going to be okay it will all be fine. then i want you to Push me away and let me leave i want you to go with her so you can see what it would be like maybe just maybe you may really love her more than you love me. right now I just can't take this I want to see you yet i just cant handle thinking of having to see you. the thought of you even holding me makes my body hurt. the thought of your lips on mine just make me wonder if its real or fake. Love i can't take this anymore I just can't. how many times have I told you i can handle physical pain but not emotional.  Oh baby make things right do whats right.

No comments:

Post a Comment