Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Emotional. Part 1 and 2 views

Part 1 view

Now you feel me slipping
As our fingers untwine
Hearts begin to break
Eyes start to water
Our feelings are fading
As our souls depart
Perhaps the invincible
Are meant to be broken
The time we have Is time worth wasting
Fill empty space
With memories worth holding
I'm letting go now
But if this love...
This love we have,
Really is for real
And meant to be
Then I'll come back to you
And you wont give up on me
(don't let me slip away)

Part 2 view

Now I feel you slipping
As your warmth begins to die
My heart starts to shatter
knees become so weak
Feelings overwhelming as yours fade
My soul rips from my body
As  my breath you take
Once thought i was invincible
Realizing now without you I'm broken
Never will I regret time with you
I filled my empty space
With memories worth holding
You start to let go
But I try to hold you longer
This love I have Is for real
You're the one for me
But love, why must you pull away
What happened to your smile?
Baby, I can't explain it
How you make me feel
In time I guess you'll see
But I wont let go of you
As long as you come back to me
(who could ever hold on forever?)

No comments:

Post a Comment