Sunday, December 30, 2012

Fall in love again

I fell in love all over again today
I'm not sure what you did
But you did exactly that
Made me fall, again
I thought the love and passion 
had gone, but I was wrong
So wrong, you showed me that
You came into view and said
I've come to you
Got to let you know
We belong together
You wrapped your arms around me
"I love you, have you forgot?"
Such a sad thing you whisper
But I look up then
Into your eyes I stare 
Such love and passion there
How'd I ever doubt
You'd told me a million times
You were going no where
Yet I had refused to believe 
You could love me so 
But what a fool I was, you show me
Kissing me so sweetly, mind spins
Some how you take my breath away
Just like you used to 
When I had believed you could love me
Oh, and now you love me
Love on me, with me, for me
I can now see, we're meant to be
I will never let go of such joy
How'd I ever doubt this
Why'd I ever even think to let go
I love you, it's true
Now I know, 
because you got me to
Fall in love again
And all it took was for you
To hold me, show me love
That's all it takes to
Fall in love again 

No comments:

Post a Comment