I can't make you understand
I can't make you feel how I feel
I can't always hold your hand
I can't always be real
But i try to be the best
I try to be there for you
Put now my mind to rest
I know my feelings are true
No matter what
Remember to be tough
If I'm not right beside you
I'll be just a few steps behind
I wonder just sometimes
If perhaps I'm fooling myself
maybe I wonder
Are you trying to make yourself feel
What I feel? You can't do that
It has to be real
The way you feel
you wont be happy
If it doesn't come naturally
But I cant make you
I know I just can't make you
Love me
http://youtu.be/NXnhWthZ_k4
I can't make you feel how I feel
I can't always hold your hand
I can't always be real
But i try to be the best
I try to be there for you
Put now my mind to rest
I know my feelings are true
No matter what
Remember to be tough
If I'm not right beside you
I'll be just a few steps behind
I wonder just sometimes
If perhaps I'm fooling myself
maybe I wonder
Are you trying to make yourself feel
What I feel? You can't do that
It has to be real
The way you feel
you wont be happy
If it doesn't come naturally
But I cant make you
I know I just can't make you
Love me
http://youtu.be/NXnhWthZ_k4
No comments:
Post a Comment