Sunday, October 27, 2013

Everything

It's all hurting right now 
My body, heart, mind, and soul
Everything

Trying to stand tall and strong
But this sickness is weakening 
Everything

But you're still gonna be around
Stick by my side no matter what, through 
Everything 

Yet still worry leaks in and surrounds
Who would want to claim a girl like me and
Everything

Gotta keep standing, can't fall
Gotta keep walking to you, you're my
Everything

This maybe the start of a tradgety
But holding on tight we will last till the end of
Everything

I know something's I refuse to tell
How would I even begin to tell you
Everything

It would be too hard
It would be to sad and
Everything

Not wanting to give up, wanting to believe
I will come out on top even after
Everything

Love till the end or
End till the loves 
Everything


No comments:

Post a Comment