These dreams are haunting me
Yes I know they are but dreams I shouldn't coward
But they feel so real you see
Sometimes I wake up thrashing
Sometimes I wake up in bloody tears
These feelings I'm tired of just mashing
I need to start over coming my fears
I'm just so scared though
Like always and just before
There are things inside you'd never know
Deep insides A never opened forbidden door
............
I'm startled to be stumbled apun
I was never meant to be found in such madness
Please understand I'm trying I really truly am
Still stand by me till the end
My heart beats and thrives for you
You've given me my life back
You tried to set me free
Now I'm trying my hardest to fight these chains
Instead of surrendering to these nightmares
Understand I don't mean to push you away
I'm just cursed in that very way
But I'll fight to the end to make everything ok
I love you and I promise I'm going to get better
It's just hard...
No comments:
Post a Comment