Monday, February 24, 2014

the truth



I gone and done i real dumb thing i told you the truth
I started and I couldn't stop
I couldn't shut my mouth
All the pain and anger i felt
Exploded from me
I wanted you to know
I wanted you to understand
I wanted you to tell me i was wrong
To correct me...

But you couldn't
How could you?
I was right... I know you to well
You're so predictable...
And then there's me...
Whats wrong with me
Why would i want to live like this
Its so fucked up

I should say treat me right or go
But instead i just keep asking
I keep sugar coating everything
I keep exploding
All because I couldn't fathom the possibilities
That I would have given my all
To have it all have been worth nothing

Now I'm just confused
Why would you stay with me
Why hold on, when you don't want me
You know you don't want me
Because if you wanted me
You wouldn't be searching for another girl
You'd be looking only at me
It's the truth

And I just couldn't keep my mouth shut
I know why...its because I'm losing strength
I'm losing myself in trying to get you to see me
I'm losing my fight, my spirits all worn out
And without you...I will never be like I was
There is no going back

I should have kept my mouth shut
Because like you doubt me
I doubt you could handle the truth
Please don't spend your time dwelling
But I'm going to work harder
And in the end
Disappearing..will be the answer..
The truth

No comments:

Post a Comment