Please let it last
Every bone in my body
Screaming with anticipation
to see how this all plays out
Will he fight for her?
Will she leave him?
Will they end up happily ever after?
I just need to know
I watch the scene before me
All her heart ache she reveals
Hes speechless
But I wonder..not being able to see his eye
I cant tell his true intention
Is he really meaning it?
Or is this a game?
Is he trying to be unpredictable?
I lean in closer
Seeing her eyes I see the raging madness
Hidden beyond the soft glint of rain
I see what shes feeling
But Looking at him..
I cant read his eyes behind the mask he wears
I wish to reach out and remove it
But hes too far away
He walks towards the girl
Towards me and I wait
For once he is close enough
I will see the truth in his eyes
Does he know?
The predictable him would have stopped
Would have become angry
Frustrated that he was losing
He would have changed the course
So that he could lead the steps
So I wonder..
In being unpredictable
Does he truly care
Or is he trying to say she doesn't know him
Because he doesn't know her
I begin to grow impatient
I need to see his eyes
I need to hold his hands
Let his emotions
His spirit, his soul
Float out before me
So there I can find truth
And so I whisper
Please
![[Ket__We_see_through_a_glass_by_sonar_ua.jpg]](https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjkgFnl9213HTSh2KfpLOho4CVtt5wwdQ9EuZvtJ67zTOBeYmX4hJ6Y5JMIrjAKF6hj3XGR8BtLe91c9bm8gL3pyK-DjbZKthb0PxxWMVKsT4XNR1-0Kaa_tULuJN-WlF2R_vQWjw0gyfc9/s320/Ket__We_see_through_a_glass_by_sonar_ua.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment