Sunday, March 9, 2014

Agony to the heart

I'm so tired 
I'm so weak
I fake a smile
And try to sleep
I brush my hair
Do my makeup
But always knowing
It'll never be enough
Put on nice clothes
Pick out some jewelry 
Just hoping you'll notice me
I'm not that pretty
I'm not that smart
But I have great passion
And a very big heart
Dwindling and fading
My body starts to decay
Delicate and fragile
I go day by day
Living with deniel
I feel it in my bones
I know it in my heart
Slowly my minds slipping away
And someday soon
I'll have to part
I keep it all a secret
Or so I attempt
To tell you of such a thing
Would be agony to the heart
~should I give up or should I just keep chasing pavements
Even if it leads no where~

No comments:

Post a Comment