Take my hands
grab my wrists
you see I know you wont hurt me
I trust you
look in my eyes
let me feel your pain
Let me help you
Let me keep you sane
Your raging with anger
Your mad with tears
Whispering softly
Its not what you want to feel
Lover, you scream no
But don't you see I know
You want to hit me
I see it in your eyes
You want to kiss me
And so you cry
Your heart starts to shatter
Your soul starts to ache
your flooding with emotions
as you start to shake
I grab for you
I reach out and say
Let me help you
take it all away
take my hands
grab my wrists
Look in my eyes
release your fists
let me feel your pain
open up your heart for me
say to me, my name
now i ask you
Lover are you angry
No comments:
Post a Comment