Thursday, September 25, 2014

His view on her... Beautiful

It would go something like this. Long ago back in my boyhood I met a girl she was always smiling but I saw past her illusion. Inside she was dark but covered it with a fake smile. For a shortly after that I thought I understood love. But she taught me a valuable lesson. She taught me the difference between love and infatuation and with that lesson she  hurt me, For a month of so I felt saddened but I grew past it however I still felt an intense loyalty to this girl and over time we became extremely close . And I began to feel like she was my little sister(albeit she was older than me) and we had many good times together that I will never forget. But eventually the light I saw in her eyes began to fade. And a shadow was cast before her. This shadow kept us apart for some time. I attempted to speak with her warning her that this darkness it will consume her but she refused to heed my advice and slowly I watched it happen as this girl I once cared so much for disappeared into the darkness. For quite some time I ddnt speak to her not her me. Slowly we drew slightly closer but nothing will ever be the same. That girl will always be in my thoughts somewhere deep inside. And should this girl ever come knocking should she need a guide back to the light. Or a place to stay a meal to eat I will care for her as I would my own blood. And that is. The summarized version of the story I will tell my children or grandchildren 

No comments:

Post a Comment