You heartless monster I want you! I cannot stop thinking of you! The time we spent, the love we made. The look in your eyes when you'd look at me. We are creatures alike. Passoinet, honorable, loved, hated, wanted, and despised.
I crave the feel of you, the touch of you. To have you kiss me. What we could have been, what we could be. You heartless monster! I want you! I want you're anger, your rage. The distance yet the closeness of you. Dreams of you are haunting. Oh, how the emptiness of your absents leaves me shivering. If I could Id apologize for those nights I turned my back to you, for those nights when you looked to me for comfort but I closed you out with denial, Id apologize to you for blaming you for all that was my own fault, and Id apologize to you for i never let you close to me, when you had chosen me to be the one closest to you.
You heartless monster! I want you! I want you for I helped create you, which makes you all more important to me, for I had a part in your distraction, I glimpsed your madness and I was lost in those eyes of your soul. It was angelic, yet demonic, such pain, be my pleasure, to show you the world from how I see it, together we'd Wonder the earth as one. I know though you will not forgive me for all I've done and so....
May I haunt you in your dreams and daily life as you haunt me in mine. You heartless monster.
No comments:
Post a Comment