Monday, February 9, 2015

The way he looks at me

Maybe it was the way he looked at me, maybe it was the way his hand felt when he touched me, or maybe it was that nagging thought that sits on the very edge of my mind on how unfair I had been treated, how caged I was, how I was never allowed to even try to experience life, everything I wanted to do I couldn't because if I had Id have been the one blamed for everything, I knew what he was doing, I knew what was going on, yet I kept my mouth shut and did my best to be the perfect one for him when he finally came to his senses, sure I slipped up a few times, but it took him so long to realize he wanted only me that my mind decided it wanted to be free, I wanted to have experience, I wanted to live and be wild, by the time he finally realized he wanted to settle with me like I had wanted to settle with him, I was already thinking about what it would feel like to be touched and loved by somebody who wanted all of me...and who wouldn't need time to think about it....who wouldn't need to go sleep with 5 other girls just to be sure I was the one...he was never my fairytale, no he was always the opposite, he was everything I always said I never wanted, but no matter what, it'll always be him, over anyone, over everyone, he will always be the one I choose, even if he's not the fairytale man Id dreamt of... Id pass on any other man who could bring to life my fairytale just to keep the man whom stole my heart and broke it repeatedly until it was in worse shape than it had began, and it's all because of love, and maybe it's the way he looks at me💔❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment