Welcome to the world of Sarenstar and all her stars, remember the sky is full of stars. That means endless possibilities, keep dreaming but don't forget to live
Monday, April 25, 2016
Live on
I wish only to get all these words out before I go... There's a story I want them all to know... I want them to see and feel like me... To believe and hope and dream like me... The beauty and the wonder... The passion and the bliss... From just a simple kiss ... My body burns with pleasure at the thought of your touch... I want to share with the world my experience.. I want them to all be able to see it like I've seen it... I want them to live and hate me at the same time... I want them to remember me as the one who wanted to live.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wonderfully written...
ReplyDeleteThank you!(:
Delete