Welcome to the world of Sarenstar and all her stars, remember the sky is full of stars. That means endless possibilities, keep dreaming but don't forget to live
Tuesday, May 3, 2016
What are we here for? That's the question everyone seems to ask
What is supposed to keep us moving forward? What a question. If you're to find an answer you must search your heart. Simple to say not easy to do. Dream on and soul search, breathe and take every moment of the day for what its worth. Never stop living, never stop dreaming, and never stop believing in yourself.
Know many are proud of you, some even love you, and another is destined to be with you.
I call this hope. I lay in bed, feeling as though I've truly hit rockbottom. I find myself questioning myself over and over, "what is life? Who am I? Who do I want to be?" My thoughts go round and round and its impossible to climb back to reality. I think and think and I can never stop. Admist my thoughts my phone goes off. I glance at who it is. Oh its you. I can hear my heart beat faster. Suddenly I'm warmer and this feeling from the very center of my being spreads to each of my limbs. That's when I realized that special someone can always give me hope, and remind me of who I am with a simple message. It was her who gave me hope, and I'll never let go.
What is supposed to keep us moving forward? What a question. If you're to find an answer you must search your heart. Simple to say not easy to do. Dream on and soul search, breathe and take every moment of the day for what its worth. Never stop living, never stop dreaming, and never stop believing in yourself.
ReplyDeleteKnow many are proud of you, some even love you, and another is destined to be with you.
I call this hope.
I lay in bed, feeling as though I've truly hit rockbottom. I find myself questioning myself over and over, "what is life? Who am I? Who do I want to be?" My thoughts go round and round and its impossible to climb back to reality. I think and think and I can never stop. Admist my thoughts my phone goes off. I glance at who it is. Oh its you. I can hear my heart beat faster. Suddenly I'm warmer and this feeling from the very center of my being spreads to each of my limbs. That's when I realized that special someone can always give me hope, and remind me of who I am with a simple message. It was her who gave me hope, and I'll never let go.
Sincerely~ J