Friday, December 23, 2016

Therapy Session

This is real
Trust me
I know how it feels
I don't feel well
I know I am not okay
But I want to stay strong
For you, this strength for you
But I feel sick
This is real
Trust me
Now I'm not really thinking
We can all breathe easy though
This is a feeling that I know
I'll hold out for you
Because I need help
I don't know what to do
I'm scared they will take me away
Everything is coming back through
You will eventually break
That's what they always say
And I'm worried they will be mad
It's true, so close I feel it
All coming back to me
So many feelings will be hurt
These words can't leave my lips
Stay in my head your not me
But this is real now trust me
I feel the ground moving fast now
We're rushing though time trying to get ahead
Though this present has past now
Image everywhere you walk
Having to smile while I voice inside you screams
Flashes here the scene has changed
Then back to the present what did you see that for
Continuing on these words grow longer
Soon we'll be crawling in hunger
It's insane to say we can keep our demons at bay
You can only free yourself, you know what to say
This is real
Trust me
I can be alright
I want to be
I hope when you read this
You won't be the one whose mad at me
Should apologize now
I got lost in my depression
Seems it's time for a therapy session

No comments:

Post a Comment