Sunday, January 1, 2017

Look over my lover
Where are your eyes
Reflecting my own
Hearts beat slow to fast to slow
Times spinning around us
The floor is no longer there
Look over my lover
Why do your eyes wonder
There's a feeling here
Why is it hard to breath
Body's a little shaky
Knees suddenly weak
Look over my lover
As I admit defeat
I want so badly
As I always have
But who do I turn to
You my lover?
Look over my lover
I'm reaching out my hand
Just needing your comfort
The safety of home
Though your eyes look empty
Meaning I can't read them
This is all on trust and hope
Look over my lover
I'm waiting for you
Been standing here long
You always come
Only to go
Will this work
I don't really know
Look over my lover
See I love you so


No comments:

Post a Comment