I'm breathing still
Trying to stay alive
But it hurts
Yes it hurts
Don't ignore that
Embrace it
Embrace the pain
I don't want to use
I don't want to be used
I used too
But I'm not her anymore
I want to grow up
Don't you?
But still young at heart
Just maturity is a safe start
It all hurts
Crying again
Fighting again?
A constant fight
Is a battle you'll never win
Can't sit still anymore
But can't run away
I don't want to be here
But I have no where else to stay
Feel like crying some more
What is this
Why do I feel this way?
Don't I know my worth?
It all hurts
No longer liking feelings
It's all too confusing
Fuck boys
Play toys
Either way
I don't wanna play
I want out
Wish I could stay
But every time I grasp
You push away
Maybe I'm the same
But I try not to be
Just don't forget
Your the reason for my insecurities
So here we both sit
Tears seem approprecaite
And to keep from crying
I laugh
Laughing is where I go
Let my brain shut down
When will I come back
I don't know
Just know I have to get away
So this pain will go away
It all hurts
Though I'm still breathing
I'm still alive
I don't wanna die
So why do I cry
When I can stand up and smile
I can get on my feet
Go the extra mile
Embrace the hard time
Straight on
Don't settle
Know what you want
Work for it
Though for now it hurts
You'll hear me cry
Don't touch me please
I don't need comfort
I don't need sympathy
No empathy no emotions
Look not at me
But look somewhere else
As you always have
Don't come to me
When your just feeling sad
I want to give my all
I want to be real
I can't handle all this stuff
It's rediculious
I'm too overwhelmed
I'm sorry
I know
I want to go
One of us has to
You are no good for me
As I am no good for you?
All the questions
All the thoughts
Somewhere in my daydream
I seem to have gotten lost
Dear God
My Father above
I'm scared
Please, you know
Better than I know
What it is that's best
So here in your hands
I have to lay my worry to rest
STAR
Trying to stay alive
But it hurts
Yes it hurts
Don't ignore that
Embrace it
Embrace the pain
I don't want to use
I don't want to be used
I used too
But I'm not her anymore
I want to grow up
Don't you?
But still young at heart
Just maturity is a safe start
It all hurts
Crying again
Fighting again?
A constant fight
Is a battle you'll never win
Can't sit still anymore
But can't run away
I don't want to be here
But I have no where else to stay
Feel like crying some more
What is this
Why do I feel this way?
Don't I know my worth?
It all hurts
No longer liking feelings
It's all too confusing
Fuck boys
Play toys
Either way
I don't wanna play
I want out
Wish I could stay
But every time I grasp
You push away
Maybe I'm the same
But I try not to be
Just don't forget
Your the reason for my insecurities
So here we both sit
Tears seem approprecaite
And to keep from crying
I laugh
Laughing is where I go
Let my brain shut down
When will I come back
I don't know
Just know I have to get away
So this pain will go away
It all hurts
Though I'm still breathing
I'm still alive
I don't wanna die
So why do I cry
When I can stand up and smile
I can get on my feet
Go the extra mile
Embrace the hard time
Straight on
Don't settle
Know what you want
Work for it
Though for now it hurts
You'll hear me cry
Don't touch me please
I don't need comfort
I don't need sympathy
No empathy no emotions
Look not at me
But look somewhere else
As you always have
Don't come to me
When your just feeling sad
I want to give my all
I want to be real
I can't handle all this stuff
It's rediculious
I'm too overwhelmed
I'm sorry
I know
I want to go
One of us has to
You are no good for me
As I am no good for you?
All the questions
All the thoughts
Somewhere in my daydream
I seem to have gotten lost
Dear God
My Father above
I'm scared
Please, you know
Better than I know
What it is that's best
So here in your hands
I have to lay my worry to rest
STAR
No comments:
Post a Comment